The market-leading, shared ownership model that keeps the NHS in control
ZCap can provide GPs and Primary Care Networks a new route to achieving modern, flexible and fit for purpose premises.
Announcing ZCap's first flexible shared ownership project
A new, state-of-the-art primary care medical centre at Little Hulton, Salford
Under the Long Term Plan GP, practices will be expected to deliver and extend the range of convenient local services including community mental health and social care.
Is your practice fit for the future?
ZCap© can support GPs to develop fit for the future premises, with full control and ownership of the building.
A recent BMA survey found that eight out of ten GP practices are not fit for future needs. Is yours one of them?
How can ZCap© support GPs and Primary Care Networks with the changing landscape of the NHS?
• Providing GPs full control and ownership of their premises
• Delivery of modern, flexible and fit for purpose buildings
• Potential to expand capacity allowing delivery of extended services
• Infrastructure suitable for new digital and diagnostic models of care
• Space to grow and house multidisciplinary teams and health professionals
• Investment returns providing potential to attract and recruit new GP partners
• No capital outlay or personal guarantees required
How does it work?
We secure a finance partner (e.g. pension fund) to access capital – your ZCap® partner.
We prepare a business case with you to secure revenue support from your CCG.
We are confident of DV approval.
You form a joint venture with the ZCap® partner to own the building. You have the majority share.
The joint venture appoints the design and professional team and procures the build contract.
Your practice takes a head lease with the joint venture and manages any sub-leases and management contracts.