The market-leading, shared ownership model that keeps you in control
ZCap can provide GPs and Primary Care Networks a new route to achieving modern, flexible and fit-for-purpose premises.
A recent BMA survey found that eight out of ten GP practices are not fit for future needs. Is yours one of them?
How can ZCap support GPs and Primary Care Networks with the
changing landscape of the NHS?
• GP building ownership – full operational control
• No GP capital or personal guarantees required
• GP investment returns, pension fund options
• No development risk or costs for GP practice
• Fully reimbursable costs and lease payments
• No negative equity risk, help with any existing
• Sale and lease back options maintaining control
• Digitally enhanced primary care delivery and designs
• Multidisciplinary health – no commercial barriers
Under the Long Term Plan GP, practices will be expected to deliver and extend the range of convenient local services including community mental health and social care.
Is your practice fit for the future?
ZCap can support GPs to develop fit for the future premises, with full control and ownership of the building.